TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions for Being Human’s “All Heart Style Session” Competition
The Sponsor of Being Human’s “All Heart Style Session” Competition (“Prize Draw”), is The Mandhana Retail Ventures Ltd (TMRVL). The All Heart Style Session contest by Being Human Clothing begins October 15th , 2018 at 9:00:00 a.m. Indian Standard Time and ends on 21st October, 2018, 11:59:00 p.m. Indian Standard Time . Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these official rules (“Official Rules”). By submitting an entry, each contestant agrees to the Official Rules and warrants that his or her entry complies with all requirements set out in the Official Rules. This is not a skill-based contest and determination of winners will be based on random selection by the Management of the Sponsor. The participation in the contest is entirely voluntary and it is understood that the participation by the contestants shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
WHO MAY ENTER
- Contest is open only to individuals who are residents and citizens of Republic of India.
- This contest is open to individuals who are above the age of 18 (eighteen) years on the date of opening of the contest.
- Entrants will require access to the internet to enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants must have a valid profile on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to enter the contest.
- Employees of the Sponsor or any associated company and their immediate family as well as sponsors of the Prize Draw and their employees and judges of the Prize Draw and their immediate family, or anyone else involved in the organization of the Prize Draw, may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants must be available to attend the style session at Being Human Stores between Monday, 22nd October and Thursday, 25th
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the competition the participants have to fill in the details in the contest post link mentioned on Being Human Clothing’s social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Entries must be made between October 15th , 2018 at 9:00:00 a.m. Indian Standard Time and ends on 21st October, 2018, 11:59:00 p.m. Indian Standard Time (“Prize Draw”) to be valid.
- Entries received after the end of the Prize Draw Period will not be valid.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are permitted.
- All entrants (including the winner) must comply with any reasonable directions given to him or her by the Sponsor in connection with the Prize Draw. Failure to comply with such directions may result in an invalid Entry and/or withdrawal of the Prize.
PROCEDURE OF THE CONTEST:
- Being Human Clothing will post a contest with a link on its social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to enroll into the competition.
- To enter the competition the participants have to register in the link mentioned on Being Human Clothing’s contest post on its social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Registration details will include: Name, Mobile Number, Email Address and City of Residence.
- At the end of the Prize Draw Period, two (2) winner(s) per city will be selected on random basis by the Management of the Sponsor.
- Only one person can register one time, multiple entries will not be considered.
- At the end of the Prize Draw Period, the Sponsor will announce the winner on its social media and/or by contacting the entrant via the contact details provided by him/her whereby the Sponsor will ask the Entrant for confirmation of date and time they will visit the store for the style session. Once the Details have been provided in the manner stipulated herein, the Sponsor will provide further details regarding the Prize to the Winner.
- The Winner must provide complete and correct Details in order to claim the Prize.
- If any Winner fails to provide their Details to the Sponsor within 24 hours of the Sponsor direct contacting them, then the Sponsor acting in its absolute discretion may:
- Make further attempts to contact that Winner; and/or
- Withdraw the Prize from that Winner.
- The Prize will be the opportunity for the Winner(s) to attend a Style Session by Being Human Clothing between Monday, 22nd October 2018 and Thursday, 25th October 2018 at one of its store.
- The prize will be a Limited Edition Sling Back given at the time of visit at the store. If the winner(s) fails to visit the store, the bag will not be transferred to him.
- The value of the Sling Bag cannot be encashed.
- The Winner will be required to make their own way to the venue for the notified date and time and will be responsible for all of their travel, accommodation and general expenses.
- The Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and the Winner cannot request any alternative prize.
- There will be two (2) Winner(s) announced per city. If the Sponsor does not find any quality responses then he may choose to announce (1) one winner per city or (0) nil winner from the city.
The Sponsor shall not be liable or responsible for any comments, remarks put on the Registration form by any members of public. Any dispute arising out of this contest will not constitute a claim against Sponsor and Sponsor shall not be responsible / liable to pay any compensation and such dispute, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai.
Employees employed with the Sponsors and their relatives are not eligible to participate in this program.
In all matters relating to this contest, the decision of the Sponsor shall be final and binding in all respects. The participation in the contest shall be deemed to be acceptance of all Rules governing the program. The Sponsor shall have full right and authority to amend the Rules, from time to time without prior intimation and information and the same shall be final and binding on all contestants. Any additional taxes/fees, if any payable as per Government of India guidelines would be payable by the contestant.
By entering the Contest, all individuals grant an irrevocable, exclusive license to the Sponsors or its authorized parties, to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known, including, but not limited to online highlighting entries or winners of the Contest. Individuals consent to the Sponsor doing or omitting to do any act that would otherwise infringe the entrant’s “moral rights” in their entries. Display or publication of any entry on an Authorized Party’s website does not indicate the individual will be selected as a winner. Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use. Additionally, by entering, each individual grants to Authorized Parties the unrestricted right to use all statements, if any made in connection with the Contest, and pictures or likenesses of Contest individuals, or choose not to do so, at their sole discretion. Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By entering this Contest, all individuals agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Sponsor and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession, if any of any prize awarded hereunder.
The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Contest entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries or entry forms. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to contestants’ or any other persons’ computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading of any materials related to in this Contest
By entering, the individuals also agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) that the decisions of the Sponsor and its Management are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Contest. All federal, state/provincial/territorial, and local taxes, fees and surcharges and taxes on prizes, if any, will be the sole responsibility of the prize winners. In the event that the selected winner(s) of any prize is/are ineligible, cannot be traced or does/do not respond within 24 hours to a winner notification as required by the “Contest Prizes” Rules above, or refuses the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may choose whether to award the prize to another entrant.
RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND CONTEST
If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned or due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, Trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.