All Heart Moment with Being Human Clothing
The Mandhana Retail Ventures Ltd (“TMRVL”)
The “Contest Period” of All Heart Moment with Being Human Clothing by Being Human Clothing begins 23rd October, 2018 at 9:00:00 a.m. Indian Standard Time (IST) and ends 4th November, 2018, 11:59:00 p.m. IST. Information on how to enter and prizes, form part of these official rules (“Official Rules”). By submitting an entry, each contestant agrees to the Official Rules and warrants that his/her entry complies with all requirements set out in the Official Rules. This is not a skill-based contest and determination of winners will be as per the given rules and/or on the basis of the random selection by the Management of the Sponsor. The participation in the contest is entirely voluntary and it is understood that the participation by the contestants shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
WHO MAY ENTER
- Contest is open only to individuals who are residents and citizens of Republic of India.
- This contest is open to individuals who are above the age of 18 (eighteen) years on the date of opening of the contest.
HOW TO ENTER & JUDGING
- To participate and enter the contest, the individuals need to visit any Being Human Clothing exclusive stores (EBO’s and Franchisees) situated PAN India (“EXHIBIT 1”) between 23rd October, 2018 and 4th November, 2018.
- At the store, they need to style themselves with the styles available at the Being Human Clothing stores.
- After creating their look, they need to share the image on Instagram with the caption ‘My #AllHeartMoment with @beinghumanclothing’
- One (1) winning Entry will be selected at random within one (1) week after the Contest Period closes.
- Entrants will require access to the internet to enter the contest.
- No correspondence will be entered into in respect of any decision made in connection with this Contest.
- The Sponsor will contact the winner (“Winner“) via Instagram, within one (1) week of the Contest Period closing.
- The decision of the Management in selecting the winner of the contest shall be final and binding on all contestants.
- If the Winner fails to respond to the Sponsor within 48 hours of the Sponsor contacting the Winner, then the Sponsor acting in its absolute discretion may:
- make further attempts to contact the Winner; and/or
- withdraw the Prize from the Winner.
- If the Prize is declined by a Winner or is withdrawn from a Winner by the Sponsor
- the declining or forfeiting Winner will continue to be subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions; and the Sponsor may offer the Prize to a new Winner by random selection.
- The winner will receive a Gift Voucher worth Rs 25,000, which is redeemable at any Being Human Clothing exclusive stores (EXHIBIT 1).
- The prize enumerated herein is non-transferable, non-cashable, non-negotiable and non-extendable, non-compensable for the winners.
The Sponsor shall not be liable or responsible for any comments, remarks put on the site by any members of public. Any dispute arising out of this contest will not constitute a claim against Sponsor and Sponsor shall not in any manner be responsible/liable to pay any compensation and such dispute, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai.
Employees/Staff employed/working with the Sponsors and their immediate relatives viz. spouse, parents and dependent children are not eligible to participate in this contest.
In all matters relating to this contest, the decision of the Sponsor shall be final and binding in all respects. The participation in the contest shall be deemed to be acceptance of all Rules governing the contest. The Sponsor shall have full right and authority to add/modify/delete the rules, from time to time without prior intimation and information and the same shall be final and binding on all contestants.
By entering the Contest, all contestants grant an irrevocable, exclusive license to the Sponsors or its authorized parties/agents to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, on any social media now or hereafter known, including, but not limited to online highlighting entries or winners of the Contest. Contestants consent to the Sponsor, doing or omitting to do any act that would otherwise infringe the entrant’s “moral rights” in their entries. Display or publication of any entry on an Authorized Party’s website does not indicate the individual will be selected as a winner. Additionally, by entering, each contestant grants to Authorized Parties the unrestricted right to use all statements, if any made in connection with the Contest, and pictures or likenesses of Contest individuals, or choose not to do so, at their sole discretion.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By entering this Contest, all contestants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Sponsor and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession, if any of any prize awarded hereunder.
The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Contest entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries or entry forms. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage (if any) caused to contestants’ or any other persons’ computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading of any materials related to in this Contest.
By entering, the contestants also agree to (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) that the decisions of the Sponsor and its Management are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Contest; and (c) if the contestants wins the Sponsor may use each winner’s name, photograph, likeness, in any publicity or advertising/social networking sites relating to the Contest or future promotions without compensation or approval (except where prohibited by law). All federal, state/provincial/territorial, and local taxes, fees and surcharges and taxes on prizes, if any, will be the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Winners will be required to send us a snapshot of their valid photo-identity cards. These include and are limited to PAN Cards, Driving License, Passport, and Voter ID. The illegibility of the contestant will be at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND CONTEST
If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned or due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, Trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any contestant(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
For any queries / details / information’s for the contest, kindly contact us by visiting our website www.beinghumanclothing.com and write to us on “Contact Us” page.
The Mandhana Retail Ventures Limited reserves the right to change the above terms and conditions at any point of time. The most current version will always appear at the website.
|Sr No.||Mall Name||Location|
|1||R City Mall||Ghatkopar, Mumbai|
|2||Phoenix Market City||Kurla, Mumbai|
|4||Silver Arc Mall||Ludhiana|
|5||Parinee (Flagship Store )||Santacruz, Mumbai|
|8||Phoenix Market City||Bangalore|
|9||Infiniti -2||Malad, Mumbai|
|13||VR Surat Mall||Surat|
|14||Malhar Mega Mall||Indore|
|17||Phoenix Market City||Pune|
|18||DLF Promenade||New Delhi|
|19||Palladium – HSP||Mumbai|
|20||S’PARK, Kamla Nagar||New Delhi|
|21||D B City Mall||Bhopal|
|22||NH 1 Factory Stores||Ambala|
|24||Inorbit Mall||Hyderabad, Cyberabad|
|25||North Country Mall||Mohali|
|27||Sahara Ganj Mall||Lucknow|
|28||Reliance Mega Mall||Rajkot|
|31||Dixit Pride – Jabalpur||Jabalpur|
|32||Trendset Mall, Vijaywada||Vijaywada|
|33||Amanora Mall – Pune||Pune|
|35||Curo High Street, Jalandhar||Jalandhar|
|37||NH 64, Bathinda||Bathinda|
|42||Unity One, Rohini||Delhi|
|45||City Square Mall||Ajmer|
|48||Seawoods, Grand Central Mall||Navi Mumbai|
|50||Xperia Mall, Palava||Thane|
|51||Nucleus Mall, Ranchi||Ranchi|
|52||City Centre Mall, Siliguri||Siliguri|
|53||Ghoddhod Road, Surat||Surat|
|54||1 MG MALL||Bangalore|
|55||Triton Mall, Jaipur||Jaipur|
|56||GT Central Mall||Jaipur|
|57||Palladium Mall, Chennai||Chennai|
|58||Prozone Mall, Coimbatore||Coimbatore|
|59||G.S. Road, Guwahati||Guwahati|
|60||P&M Hi tech City Centre Mall||Jamshedpur|
|61||Esplanade One Mall||Bhubaneshwar|
|62||Z Square Mall||Kanpur|